` Gary Investing Blog: 12/13: AAPL, PCYC, RIMM, DAL

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12/13: AAPL, PCYC, RIMM, DAL

Apple, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) is trading really close to its long term uptrend on the weekly chart. As I mentioned several times, I think AAPL is now under Elliot Wave C (longest downwards move), crossing the the uptrend I have drawn might send the stock to $500 quickly.  MACD and OBV seem to confirm the downtrend. No oversold signal so far.

NASDAQ: PCYC. I have mentioned it yesterday that pulling back to the neckline is a good entry level. Today's candlestick is close enough to a "doji". I think we should see a big move upwards soon. I am long at $63 with a tight stop order at $61.00

 Research in Motion, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RIMM) has been going up quickly this week despite extremely overbought level on RSI and Slow STO. I generally don't like white solders with increasing volume and high RSI reading as it gives a impression to me that the stock is at market top (continuously overbought with too optimistic sentiment) I am still waiting a pullback to $12.30 for entry.

Delta Air Lines Inc. (NYSE: DAL) breaks its asymmetric triangle on its WEEKLY chart today with great volume as company says it foresees increasing profits next year. MACD lines crossing above. Long setup here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

: