` Gary Investing Blog: 3 Stocks to Buy: FB, ONTY, NOK

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Friday, January 11, 2013

3 Stocks to Buy: FB, ONTY, NOK

 Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) has broken above $30.00 psychological level and heading higher. Positive MACD with widening Bbands and increasing volume. I think the uptrend is quite definite. It is a good idea to go long and stop at around or slightly below $29.00.

As mentioned in Twitter, I went long Oncothyroen, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONTY) two days ago due to its Bullilsh MACD crossover, Oversold RSI and potential gap filling action coming. Up 3.80% after yesterday close. Put it on your radar.

Nokia Corp. (NYSE: NOK) has jumped almost 20% with huge volume after strong pre-earnings announcement and surprising sales volume of its smartphone, Lumia. I have been mentioning this stock for months.  I believe this stock still has a long way to go. I am not planning to liquidate my shares at the moment. Bullish MACD could come anytime and might trigger another round of hype. NOK has 12% institutional ownership now.

AAPL institutional ownership, on the other hand, dropped to 67%.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any recommendations?
    Have a look at my blog :: diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete

: