` Gary Investing Blog: 3 Stocks to Watch: APP, RIMM, GMCR

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Sunday, January 13, 2013

3 Stocks to Watch: APP, RIMM, GMCR

After Nokia jumped, Research in Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ: RIMM) have again found support from MA(50) and jumped 13.76% last Friday with huge volume. MACD is about to crossover. MA(200) is showing a saucer bottom. Long Candidate for sure. Stop below MA(50).

 Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) broke below its minor uptrend last week but pulled back to the trendline last Friday. If it finds resistance from $42.00 and fails to break above, it signals a downtrend or correction begins. If so, next support is MA(50).

I have been mentioning American Apparel, Inc. (AMEX: APP) since last October on its bottoming when it is trading well below $1.00. Now, I see a inverted head and shoulder pattern formed and recent high at $1.230. MA(200) and MA(50) are both slowly trending upwards.

Thank you for visiting Gary Investing Blog

My Twitter: GaryLee_HK

1 comment:

  1. hello!,I love your writing very so much! percentage
    we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL?
    I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Looking forward to peer you.
    My homepage - www.ncesc.com

    ReplyDelete

: