` Gary Investing Blog: 09/18: X, HLF, SOHU, BBRY

Translate

Follow Us on StockTwits

ShareThis

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

09/18: X, HLF, SOHU, BBRY

Click to Enlarge
 Blackberry (NASDAQ: BBRY) There is possibly a bottoming pattern here with support found around $10.00. Although MACD is at negative region, the MACD signal line is turning up and a bullish crossover should be around the corner. 50SMA is showing rounding bottom. RSI 50-level shows support as well. I target $12.00 for BBRY for the short run. I don't see BBRY could cross above 200SMA in the coming months.


Click to Enlarge
 Herbalife Ltd (NYSE: HLF) is coming back and making new highs again and again. HLF breaks above $67.69 resistance level last week and continues its bullish act this week. Volume is increasing steadily along with MACD and prices. Until there is a unusual volume, due to short squeeze or speculative trades with a intra-day price hike, I don't see a pullback in the short future.

Click to Enlarge
SOHU is another candidate for buy the rumors, sell the news. SOHU opened at new high and closed with dropping 2.66% after several partnership and deals are announced this week. I can't say for sure if SOHU is going to drop. But the risk-reward ratio does not seem good to be on the boat. Avoid.

Click to Enlarge
US Steel Corp (NYSE: X) Yes! Again! As I mentioned, X has tested the breakout point with a pullback and run-up. I target X for $22 in one month. Refer to my posting on Friday and Sunday for details of my analysis.

Thank you for reading,

Gary Investing Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

: